You may think you are being very careful with your skin, but never forget to spoil it with the best products is not always enough.
There are some habits of beauty and lifestyle that may be causing damage and you dont even know it.
Here are some of them:
1) foliar too often: exfoliate can also eliminate the natural oils you need to maintain your luster and health.
2) long hot showers: a hot and humid bath is harmful to your skin. It can eliminate the outer layer of the epidermis and, with it, its natural defense against dryness and irritation. Dry or scalous skin, acne, eczema and psoriasis may be some effects.
3) Little sleep: At night, the skin has the opportunity to rest and remove the dead cells, therefore, not enough sleep can lead to opaque skin and clogged pores.
4) Poor nutrition: the skin needs enough nutrients to stay fresh and healthy, so keeping a good diet is important to have healthier skin.
5) Hygiene: Even if you have good routines, if you do not clean or keep your makeup and brushes in good condition, you may run the risk of contracting bacteria that cause shoots and eruptions on the skin.